I have only been personal blogging since October 21st, and really had no expectations about the reach and readership of my blog. Of course I want an audience. It has taken me years to get to the point where sharing my personal writing is okay. For the past several months I have worked hard to claim the moniker “writer”. One time recently when asked if I was a writer, I had to literally stamp my foot for my mouth to answer “yes”.
My graduate work is in journalism and marketing communications and even though I have written for a living, I never considered myself a writer. I was a cleaver spin doctor, or an objective reporter. Now I am sharing my personal essays with a bunch of strangers, who like my writing enough to “follow” me. I’d like to thank you all in this Terrific Twenty Roll Call:
- My first , Opinionated Man (http://aopinionatedman.com) . Thanks for being my numero uno follow.
- The nomad, Jarosław PlayWithLifE ,http://www.playwithlife.org
- Lacey has been a true friend and supporter of my writing, wow, probably for a decade. Lacey Louwagie, http://llword.wordpress.com
- conqueringanthropophobia , http://conqueringanthropophobia.wordpress.com
- gregmercer601 , http://BigRedCarpetNursing.com
- Dennis Cardiff
- My friend from the rooms who began her own blog after reading my first post. sherryirvin
- Paul Thomas Bell
- Kendall F. Person, thepublicblogger
- Maggie Mae
- And as of nine hours and 22 min ago, It’s just Me
Thank you all for your readership , whether you are one of the “Terrific Twenty” or my secret followers. And to other bloggers or readers, If you like my writing you may want to check out the fabulous blogs above.