With the onslaught of freelance writing work, I have a fear that I will post even less (if that’s even possible) on the blog. So each Sunday I will post a song that either speaks directly to sobriety, addiction or moving positively forward. And on the subject of moving, Bass and I are making a home together.
Yes, I know it’s super quick but it’s just happened this way for three important reasons:
- Bass needed to move into a new place first of February.
- I need to move into a place by March, and would have to live with a roommate because my income is tiny.
- Life is short. Love is infinate. When you feel it, give it. When you receive it, unconditionally, it is a blessing. Accept it. A good relationship is a very precious; don’t waste your life if you know its right.
But I’m also cautious so here are the steps in place in case things go astray, although hate to put this out into the Universe. This is the healthiest relationship I have ever been in, but I also want my readers, friends and family to know I have thought this through.
- The lease is month-to-month.
- Bass can afford the place on his own.
- I know women with whom I can live. I would have to find more income sources, though.
I’ll post pictures of our new place in another post this week. Also, the name of the blog will be changed to reflect the changes in my life. Now, here’s your Sunday Sobriety Song: